What is an Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider and how can they help with your Implementation?
NetSuite launched a Solution Provider (SP) program in 2006 that allows consulting organisations and VARs to learn and deploy NetSuite solutions and provide the necessary training, consulting, integration services required for delivery of an ERP system. In addition to NetSuite configuration, the SP can provide Project & Risk Management and Project Governance associated with rolling out an ERP project. Once the client has gone live with the ERP system, the SP provides support, consulting and business improvement services to help align the ERP to meet the long term business objectives. In 2017, as per Oracle’s own admission in the SuiteWorld 2017 conference held in April in Las Vegas, SPs were involved in most of the high-end implementations and were responsible for approx. 55% of the global new business software revenue.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOLUTION FOCUSED VS PRODUCT FOCUS?
As an Oracle NetSuite Solution provider, AVT is focused on designing an ERP solution that achieves the key business objectives and process needs of our clients and the best solution possible to address business needs. This includes using all proven solutions that would work well with other customers and their deployments. Being solution-focused we are also able to impart a better understanding of the out-of-the-box solution and provide open discussions on any limitations it may have and also work with the client to innovate new solutions as required. The solution focus goes beyond selling product and licences.
A solution approach provides a better direction towards the implementation, deployment and training, and various aspects of the solution can also be phased out depending on the level of change and risk the business is prepared to undertake. Our risk management strategy is beyond the product and its functionality and may include other risks including the complexity of the solution, data and staff resourcing, as well as skills and understanding of the power users to make decisions on the implementation.
HOW DOES A SOLUTION PROVIDER(SP) ALIGN TO YOUR LONG TERM PLANS?
- #1 Better alignment of business interests – Your long-term plan and business strategy is our top priority. We don’t just sell software, we are passionate about understanding your business processes, committed to your success and reputation long after the go-live date.
- #2 Tailored approach to solution delivery – As an Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider, we offer Consultants with industry background and strong knowledge of the product, business operations, who understand how to best tailor the implementation to your business needs.
- #3 Delivery of personalised service – Your NetSuite deployment journey is supported by a deep and methodical practice, which has been developed through hundreds of humanised engagements, to suit your business for better customer experience.
- #4 Express access to expert advice – You will be supported by experienced and highly skilled NetSuite professionals, and able to discuss best practices, ask for help, buying options, pricing, products and more.
- #5 Consultants who have strong business acumen – AVT has a range of skills at its disposal which includes resources who have had experience on the customer side. This means you will get the best of both worlds when it comes to experience on both sides of the fence
- #6 Your goals are our goals – We understand that organisations have their own objectives and goals. Our team will sit with you to understand the current state and help define objectives which we can help you achieve.
- #7 Streamlined support service – Working with AVT you will get a superior service, will be able to contact your Solution Consultant and Account Manager with any concerns or queries, and have the matter addressed in a timely manner.
HOW CAN Absolute Vision Technologies (AVT) HELP with your Implementation?
Please watch a short explainer video on about us.