Jerome Clothiers – NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced Case Study
Leveraging eCommerce systems for B2B businesses in Australia: The Key to streamlined inventory, order processing and fulfilment process.
Embark on the journey of Jerome Clothiers as they embraced Oracle NetSuite SuiteCommerce to transform their fashion retail business, deliver personalized shopping experiences, and achieve remarkable growth in a competitive market.
Jerome Clothiers is an innovative online ordering solution for tailor-made Suits, Trousers, Shirts and more. Developed on the NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced Platform, the Solution provides streamlined end-to-end order entry in a product configuration style functionality for Tailors.
- Manage Client profiles: Tailors are able to log in and create/search new profiles for their customers.
- Create Orders: Tailors are able to select a fabric and raise an order for a Suit, Trouser and Shirts.
- Capture Measurements and Fit Profiles: Tailor is able to enter detailed measurements of a Suit, Trouser and Shirt using a product configurator which guides them through the order entry process.
- Order Management: Orders are raised in the NetSuite ERP platform with the product configuration details.
- Users are able to check the Order/Purchase History and print and email orders.
- Tailors are able to see the current stock list and progress of current orders
- Tailors are able to manage the client profiles and their fit profiles
- Tailors are presented with a pre-configured wizard to assist with Order Entry
- The wizards are intuitively designed to work with different product types
- Tailors are able to match a piece of fabric with the Fit Profiles
Oracle NetSuite ERP System – The #1 Cloud Business Management System
The only ERP you’ll ever need
Oracle NetSuite ERP is a cloud based business platform that provides your business with complete end to end solution and integrated reporting to run your organisation in a streamlined way. With over 32K customers globally, your business can easily deploy and roll out streamlined processes, prebuilt Dashboards, Reports, KPI that can help overcome reporting and operational challenges you are facing today and align your business to meet future needs. Using the APIs, you can easily integrate your ERP data with 3rd Party systems and reduce your data entry administration.
To learn more, AVT – Australia’s Leading NetSuite Solution Provider & Partner has created a complimentary NetSuite ERP Evaluation micro-site to help executives learn more about ERP and its deployment, using pre-recorded process demo videos, White papers and data sheets, so you may evaluate this at your own pace. You can gain access to to the site by completing your Registration in the link: NetSuite Overview Demos.
One System For Your Entire Company
AVT makes your ERP evaluation easier. Using our NetSuite Evaluation workbook, Questionnaires, IT Roadmapping and ROI Analysis tools your organisation can easily develop a business case for an ERP upgrade project.
AVT uses its proven implementation methodology to implement solutions. The approach can be tailored to suit the exact requirements of each client, and is documented and agreed by all parties at the project initiation.