KeyPharmaceuticals is an Australian-owned consumer healthcare company committed to driving growth in evidence-based over-the-counter (OTC) consumer healthcare products within Australia, New [...]
AVT NetSuite Webinars
Product Solution Overview – Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting for Wholesale Distributors
Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting for Wholesale Distributors
NetSuite Financial Planning provides clients with the opportunity to unify the Sales, Operations and Finance planning elements of their business with the deployment of NetSuite Planning and Budgeting as an integrated component alongside their existing NetSuite ERP implementation. By providing a single engine to drive planning, NetSuite Planning and Budgeting (NSPB) allows each stakeholder to develop the plans and forecasts in a manner relevant to them e.g.:
- Sales may develop plans at the customer/item level or plan at higher levels with statistical broken down detailed levels that can:
- Provide Sales budgets by customer or by product in quantity and dollar terms for analysis against actual data as time passes.
- Provide Operations with data to develop inventory plans.
- Provide Finance with Revenue Budgets (from Sales) and COGS (from Operations).
Some of the benefits for organisations who implement this integrate ERP and Planning system include:
- Integrate, digitalise and streamline your end-to-end planning processes.
- Improve the speed to develop budgets.
- Improve accuracy of data through the planning process.
- Improve accuracy of data entry using.
- Provide accurate top down and bottom-up calculations.
- Track Segments and drivers in one integrated system.
- Built in tools to allow creation of “What-if” cases, built in prediction tools based on previous performance.
- Use Prebuilt dashboards and reports.
Track daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly performance with integrated NetSuite ERP data.
The Webinar covers:
- Overview of NetSuite Financial Planning
- Solution Capabilities including:
- Planning and Reporting.
- Sales comparative data by customer, product, qty and profitability.
- Operations by product lines actual inventory holdings vs Planned.
- Financial reporting (P&L, Balance Sheet) across lines of business, departments, locations.
- Interactions between NSPB and NetSuite.
- A demonstration of the capabilities.
*This Webinar is presented with a Live Demo and Q & A. Watch it now.
Panelist include Gaurav Srivastava (CEO, AVT), Ross Leahy, (Senior ERP Consultant, AVT) and Mohamed Adel (Account Executive, Oracle NetSuite) presented on October 28, 2020
AVT Training Courses enquires email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
“Overall, the NetSuite Inventory Management Course has provided a useful guide on the operation and maintenance of the Inventory Management functions within Netsuite. After the training, participants are able to implement plans and policies to optimise the performance of Warehousing and Inventory assets. The layouts between Uniden’s current ERP system, which is Baan, and Netsuite are vastly different. However the underlying concept remains the same, all management elements are included. Users have the freedom to customize the settings on Netsuite to suit their needs.”
“Using AVT Training Courses our staff were able to understand NetSuite better which made the implementation easier, as we understood the system as it was being Configured. The AVT trainers were professional subject matter experts and the course was invaluable to our NetSuite implementation success.”
“AVT's NetSuite Admin training course helped us to enable our NetSuite admins to understand the system which made them proficient in understanding the key administrative aspects of Netsuite to we can confidently administer changes with our system and drive business improvements.”
“The advantage of having classroom-type training is providing the opportunity to focus on the training materials without interruptions which is somewhat difficult when in the office doing the online training. Keeping it as a 1 on 1 or a couple of people in the course allowed it to follow at the trainees’ pace and still covering all course material, also the assignments were relevant to the material.”
“The AVT NetSuite Inventory Management Training Course provided is easy to follow, questions are welcomed and discussed. The instructor delivered additional and useful information.”
“The NetSuite CRM Training Course instructor was able to relate to any questions and give answers that included real case scenarios!”
“The finance training course provided the overall functionality of Netsuite. Our trainer, Ross also shares his knowledge and insight of best practice, and explain each question thoroughly with patience.”
“I am full of praise for Ross Leahy – he took the time to understand our business and tailored his training to us”
“Ross is great, takes the time to explain, explains the ‘why’ and has really good knowledge”