KeyPharmaceuticals is an Australian-owned consumer healthcare company committed to driving growth in evidence-based over-the-counter (OTC) consumer healthcare products within Australia, New [...]
Planning Inventory – NetSuite Demand Plans – ARTWEB 05
Planning Inventory – NetSuite Demand Plans
NetSuite’s Demand Planning module delivers classic inventory planning for Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution companies who cannot rely on simple quantity based triggers e.g. Safety Stock, to ensure that they have adequate inventory to meet high customer service requirements.
The NetSuite Demand Planning Module provides a comprehensive list of features that deliver considerable benefits once embraced and implemented.
- Multi-locations settings for:
- Planning parameters such as lead time, stock levels, planning time frames.
- Flexible sourcing where an item may be manufactured in one location, purchased in another or be transferred from a separate location.
- Distribution planning is factored in with the internal network of warehouses and the lead times for transfers.
- Manufactured items have orders recommended at all necessary BOM levels.
- Purchasing is aligned to remove the likelihood of a stock-out for components including items for resale, consumption in manufacturing or service or any combination thereof.
- Forecasts can be loaded in flexible time buckets (Monthly, Weekly, Daily).
AVT’s Innovations to Demand Planning:
- Sales and Operations Planning Board (SNOP) to review forecast vs historical sales, make adjustments, calculate and update NetSuite Demand Plan directly from the SNOP Planning board.
- Ability to filter and review history and forecast by item groups, department/s and location/s
- Improved Gross requirements Inquiry Report to provide a better view of purchasing and consumption of stock.
- Our Transfer Order Consolidator to help reduce the number of transfer orders created to manage distribution and shipments.
All of the above contribute to streamlined processes and organisational confidence.
At this Webinar, AVT will present an overview of the core functionality, and given its experience in a number of projects implementing the module, some of the customised solutions that are designed to enhance the user experience.
Presented by Absolute Vision Technologies NetSuite Senior Consultant, Ross Leahy on April 22, 2020
AVT Training Courses enquires email: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
“Overall, the NetSuite Inventory Management Course has provided a useful guide on the operation and maintenance of the Inventory Management functions within Netsuite. After the training, participants are able to implement plans and policies to optimise the performance of Warehousing and Inventory assets. The layouts between Uniden’s current ERP system, which is Baan, and Netsuite are vastly different. However the underlying concept remains the same, all management elements are included. Users have the freedom to customize the settings on Netsuite to suit their needs.”
“Using AVT Training Courses our staff were able to understand NetSuite better which made the implementation easier, as we understood the system as it was being Configured. The AVT trainers were professional subject matter experts and the course was invaluable to our NetSuite implementation success.”
“AVT's NetSuite Admin training course helped us to enable our NetSuite admins to understand the system which made them proficient in understanding the key administrative aspects of Netsuite to we can confidently administer changes with our system and drive business improvements.”
“The advantage of having classroom-type training is providing the opportunity to focus on the training materials without interruptions which is somewhat difficult when in the office doing the online training. Keeping it as a 1 on 1 or a couple of people in the course allowed it to follow at the trainees’ pace and still covering all course material, also the assignments were relevant to the material.”
“The AVT NetSuite Inventory Management Training Course provided is easy to follow, questions are welcomed and discussed. The instructor delivered additional and useful information.”
“The NetSuite CRM Training Course instructor was able to relate to any questions and give answers that included real case scenarios!”
“The finance training course provided the overall functionality of Netsuite. Our trainer, Ross also shares his knowledge and insight of best practice, and explain each question thoroughly with patience.”
“I am full of praise for Ross Leahy – he took the time to understand our business and tailored his training to us”
“Ross is great, takes the time to explain, explains the ‘why’ and has really good knowledge”