ASAP Skin Products – B2B/B2C NetSuite eCommerce Case Study
Leveraging eCommerce systems for B2B/B2C businesses in Australia: The Key to streamlined inventory, order processing and fulfilment process.
Uncover how ASAP Skin harnessed the power of B2C and B2B e-commerce solutions to redefine the skincare industry, delivering exceptional online shopping experiences for individual customers and empowering beauty professionals with streamlined purchasing processes, ultimately propelling their brand to new heights of success.
ASAP Skin Products is an Australian Manufacturer and Distributor of SkinCare Products. ASAP manufacture and distribute skincare treatment and beauty products across Australia
Summary of Business Objectives
- Educate end-users and retailers by developing a customer-centric portal that manages both b2b and b2c aspects of the business
- Reduce manual enquiries and improve speed to service the customer
- Improve customer engagement
- Improve brand positioning and market share
Summary of Functional Objectives
- Single B2B and B2C portal to interact with two types of customers, the retailers and end consumers
- The ability for retailers to place orders for bulk purchase of products
- Provide access to retailer to realtime stock information.
- Publish realtime financial information to the retails and make the experience self-service
- Publish Marketing collateral and forms for each of the product categories securely on the web portal
- Develop a “Lab” page to educate the end-users and retailers about the product ingredients
- Develop a “Skin Advisor” page to educate the end-users to explore what products will suit them
- Publish a “Store Locator” for end-users to direct them where to purchase their product.
- Manage customer promotions and customer-specific pricing
The B2B/B2c Web-store
- Deploy NetSuite SuiteCommerce SiteBuilder solutions to develop an interactive and engaging webstore to meet business and functional objectives
- Implemented custom design templates to develop the customer experience that ASAPSKINPRODUCTS have in mind for their b2b customers and end-users
- Develop a range of responsive design “templates” to publish different product types in an easy to the user customer experience that works on desktop, laptops and mobile devices
- Makeup-Face – http://www.asapskinproducts.com/Makeup-Face
- Lips – http://www.asapskinproducts.com/Makeup-Lips
- Collections – http://www.asapskinproducts.com/Skincare-Collections
- An interactive page for the end-users to browse ingredients and find relevant products that have those ingredients
The Skin Advisor
- An interactive page for the end-users to search products by skin type and view their details
The Store Locator
- An interactive web application to allow users to search for the stores closest to them by using postcode and state as filters. The application uses google maps to calculate the distance of the nearest store and display this information to end-users.
Oracle NetSuite ERP System – The #1 Cloud Business Management System
The only ERP you’ll ever need
Oracle NetSuite ERP is a cloud based business platform that provides your business with complete end to end solution and integrated reporting to run your organisation in a streamlined way. With over 32K customers globally, your business can easily deploy and roll out streamlined processes, prebuilt Dashboards, Reports, KPI that can help overcome reporting and operational challenges you are facing today and align your business to meet future needs. Using the APIs, you can easily integrate your ERP data with 3rd Party systems and reduce your data entry administration.
To learn more, AVT – Australia’s Leading NetSuite Solution Provider & Partner has created a complimentary NetSuite ERP Evaluation micro-site to help executives learn more about ERP and its deployment, using pre-recorded process demo videos, White papers and data sheets, so you may evaluate this at your own pace. You can gain access to to the site by completing your Registration in the link: NetSuite Overview Demos.
One System For Your Entire Company
AVT makes your ERP evaluation easier. Using our NetSuite Evaluation workbook, Questionnaires, IT Roadmapping and ROI Analysis tools your organisation can easily develop a business case for an ERP upgrade project.
AVT uses its proven implementation methodology to implement solutions. The approach can be tailored to suit the exact requirements of each client, and is documented and agreed by all parties at the project initiation.