Australian Bush Flower Essences – NetSuite eCommerce Case Study
Leveraging Integrated Systems: Australian Bush Flower Essences, a manufacturer, distributor and retailer of Bush Essences leverages on an interactive, engaging web-store to meet business and functional objectives.
Explore how Australian Bush Flowers harnessed the capabilities of Oracle NetSuite to expand their B2B and B2C e-commerce operations, fueling growth, improving customer experiences, and solidifying their position as a leader in the floral industry.
Australian Bush Flower Essences is a manufacturer, distributor and retailer of Bush Essences. The business was started by Ian White. Australia has the world’s oldest and highest number of flowering plants exhibiting tremendous beauty and strength. Also, Australia is relatively unpolluted and metaphysically has a very wise, old energy.
Summary of Business Objectives
- Educate end-users and retailers by developing a customer-centric portal that manages both b2b and b2c aspects of the business
- Publish products and promotions using the b2c webstore
- Reduce manual enquiries and improve speed to service the customer
- Improve customer engagement
- Improve brand positioning and market share
Summary of Functional Objectives
- Single B2B and B2C portal to interact with two types of customers, the international distributors in Europe and international and domestic customers
- The ability for retailers and distributors to place orders for bulk purchase of products
- Provide access to retailer to realtime stock information.
- Publish realtime financial information to the retails and make the experience self-service
- Publish Marketing collateral and forms for each of the product categories securely on the web portal
- Develop a “Workshop” page to educate the end-users and retailers about the product ingredients and how to use them
The B2B/B2c Webstore
- Deploy NetSuite SuiteCommerce SiteBuilder solutions to develop an interactive and engaging webstore to meet business and functional objectives
- Implemented custom design templates to develop the customer experience that Australian Bush Flower Essences have in mind for their b2b customers and end-users
- Develop a range of responsive design “templates” to publish different product types in an easy to the user customer experience that works on desktop, laptops and mobile devices
Oracle NetSuite ERP System – The #1 Cloud Business Management System
The only ERP you’ll ever need
Oracle NetSuite ERP is a cloud based business platform that provides your business with complete end to end solution and integrated reporting to run your organisation in a streamlined way. With over 32K customers globally, your business can easily deploy and roll out streamlined processes, prebuilt Dashboards, Reports, KPI that can help overcome reporting and operational challenges you are facing today and align your business to meet future needs. Using the APIs, you can easily integrate your ERP data with 3rd Party systems and reduce your data entry administration.
To learn more, AVT – Australia’s Leading NetSuite Solution Provider & Partner has created a complimentary NetSuite ERP Evaluation micro-site to help executives learn more about ERP and its deployment, using pre-recorded process demo videos, White papers and data sheets, so you may evaluate this at your own pace. You can gain access to to the site by completing your Registration in the link: NetSuite Overview Demos.
One System For Your Entire Company
AVT makes your ERP evaluation easier. Using our NetSuite Evaluation workbook, Questionnaires, IT Roadmapping and ROI Analysis tools your organisation can easily develop a business case for an ERP upgrade project.
AVT uses its proven implementation methodology to implement solutions. The approach can be tailored to suit the exact requirements of each client, and is documented and agreed by all parties at the project initiation.