Choice – NetSuite Non for Profit Case Study
NetSuite Helps Consumer Watchdog CHOICE Transform Its Business for the Digital Age
Media and Publishing
On-premise finance and subscriptions management applications
- Leading Australian consumer advocacy group and publisher has gained agility to expand product lineup by 50% since NetSuite went live in 2010.
- With a single application, CHOICE has unified business processes for real-time visibility of subscribers and financial and operational performance.
- NetSuite recurring billing capabilities streamline billing processes across 180,000 subscribers in Australia and elsewhere.
- CHOICE subscriber retention has improved 3% with seamless billing processes and automated email alerts to subscribers.
- CHOICE has accelerated financial reporting, saving 50 days per year that are channeled into innovation and customer service.
- On-demand access to real-time data empowers CHOICE to spot business trends, and analyze and compare individual product performance.
- A single view of each subscriber across multiple platforms (print, online, mobile and tablets) supports better customer service, resulting in a more efficient call center and superior customer support.
- Implementation of payroll and employee portal solution from NetSuite partner Infinet has streamlined payroll processes and improved employee engagement.
- Native integration between NetSuite and Infinet Cloud automates data exchange, saving one (1) day each fortnightly payroll cycle needed to input data from previous Sage MicrOpay system into NetSuite.
- Speed and accuracy of payroll processes have improved with elimination of error-prone manual data inputs.
“NetSuite has given us real-time visibility of our customers and our financials, which helps mitigate risk for a publishing company. We have the scalability to easily add new products to the system without reinventing the wheel each time.”
- Standalone databases for finance and subscriptions required extensive manual work to gain any visibility into subscriber levels and overall business performance.
- CHOICE’s digital transformation was poorly supported by its systems, leading to rapid loss of visibility of its customers that were fragmenting across its diversifying product ranges and platforms.
- CHOICE had no automated tools for business growth, such as membership renewal reminders, online marketing or data analytics, making it difficult to maintain and grow the subscriber base.
- Independent consultants recommended NetSuite as the best cloud solution for finance, CRM and subscriber management.
- Media performance dashboards provide real-time monitoring of revenue, circulations, site visitors and marketing effectiveness.
- Recurring billing and revenue recognition eliminate spreadsheets by reliably and efficiently managing multiple schedules across CHOICE product lines.
- One-on-one employee training on Infinet Cloud employee portal helped ensure usage and engagement across 100-person staff.