Geelong Football Club – AVT Oracle NetSuite Case Study
The Geelong Football Club, nicknamed the Cats, are a professional Australian rules football club based in the city of Geelong, Australia. The club competes in the Australian Football League, the highest level of Australian rules football in Australia.
- Outgrown current systems
- Realtime view of Business Operations on finger tips
- Streamlining Bugeting, Planning, Forecasting and financial Controls accross various businesses
- Managing Purchasing Controls accross various business units
- Streamline Accouting, Payroll, AP/AR
- Netsuite ERP, OneWorld Financial Management Suite
- Procure to Pay transactions
- Budgeting & Planning
- Inverview with the Clubs CFO Sue Clark and Oracle NetSuite’s GVP of Product Management Craig Sullivan discuss how the football club has transformed its business operations with a game-changing cloud ERP platform.