JLT – Oracle NetSuite ERP OpenAir Case Study
Leveraging Integrated Systems: The Key to Streamlined Operations and Enhanced Reporting
Delve into JLT’s success story as they implemented Oracle NetSuite OpenAir to optimize their risk management services. Explore how JLT enhanced project management, resource allocation, and financial tracking, allowing them to deliver exceptional risk solutions to their clients while achieving operational efficiency and driving business growth.
JLT Australia Consultancy Practice Boosts Productivity by 20% with NetSuite OpenAir
Jardine Lloyd Thompson Australia
Microsoft Word, Excel, Access
- NetSuite OpenAir has delivered breakthrough transparency and efficiency for the consulting arm of Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Australia, subsidiary of the London-based global insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits firm.
- JLT Australia has improved flat-fee project pricing and management across its insurance-related risk management, health and safety, business continuity and loss adjustment consulting services.
- Overall productivity is up 20% with NetSuite OpenAir professional services automation (PSA) and CRM, including time and expense management, project and resource management, and project accounting.
- Half-dozen separate Microsoft Access, Excel and Word systems for time and expense across 20 Australia offices replaced with the single, standardized OpenAir environment.
- JLT Australia estimates annual $200,000 AUD cost avoidance in personnel previously managing time and expense in Microsoft Access databases.
- Comprehensive project accounting with time/expense has improved visibility into optimal fee structures to ensure profitability across complex projects.
- As an early adopter of PSA in Australia, JLT has equipped about 150 consultants and project managers with OpenAir capabilities in a structured framework covering hundreds of projects at any given time.
- JLT Australia has improved service delivery effectiveness and client satisfaction with unified solution to manage tasks, timeframes, milestones and resources.
- OpenAir iPad and iPhone apps have enabled mobile consultants to enter time and expense from the road, improving productivity.
- Rich customizability has enabled JLT Australia to tune OpenAir to unique requirements in its loss adjusting line of business.
- Workflow-driven invoicing from OpenAir to back-end financials has eliminated manual ad hoc processes and problems with data inconsistency.
- Resource management capabilities enable JLT Australia to assign the best consultant to projects while also giving clients a roadmap that increases confidence and satisfaction.
“NetSuite OpenAir has given us a lot more transparency and a more structured way to do business with clients in terms of milestones and project and resource management while capturing the time and expense we incur.”
– Jardine Lloyd Thompson Australia
- Lack of visibility into key business information complicated fee decisions and forced company in guesswork decision-making.
- Ad hoc processes and disparate systems resulted in costly manual work without a systematic way to manage complex services business.
- Inefficiencies in time and expense reporting and management resulted in unproductive manual work for consultants and administrative personnel.
- Live in early 2011, OpenAir PSA solution and vendor offered the long-term collaborative business partnership and end-to-end functionality that JLT Australia wanted.
- OpenAir’s recently opened office in Australia and top-notch presentations with custom configurations by OpenAir sales team were key factors in JLT Australia’s selection.
Request for a Value Assessment
Oracle NetSuite ERP System – The #1 Cloud Business Management System
The only ERP you’ll ever need
Oracle NetSuite ERP is a cloud based business platform that provides your business with complete end to end solution and integrated reporting to run your organisation in a streamlined way. With over 32K customers globally, your business can easily deploy and roll out streamlined processes, prebuilt Dashboards, Reports, KPI that can help overcome reporting and operational challenges you are facing today and align your business to meet future needs. Using the APIs, you can easily integrate your ERP data with 3rd Party systems and reduce your data entry administration.
To learn more, AVT – Australia Leading NetSuite Solution Provider & Partner has created a complimentary NetSuite ERP Evaluation micro-site to help executives learn more about ERP and its deployment, using pre-recorded process demo videos, White papers and data sheets, so you may evaluate this at your own pace. You can gain access to to the site by completing your Registration in the link: NetSuite Overview Demos.
One System For Your Entire Company
AVT makes your ERP evaluation easier. Using our NetSuite Evaluation workbook, Questionnaires, IT Roadmapping and ROI Analysis tools your organisation can easily develop a business case for an ERP upgrade project.
AVT uses its proven implementation methodology to implement solutions. The approach can be tailored to suit the exact requirements of each client, and is documented and agreed by all parties at the project initiation.