Audinate – AVT Oracle NetSuite Customer
Audinate is the leading provider of professional digital audio networking technologies globally. Audinate’s Dante platform distributes digital audio signals over computer networks and is designed to bring the benefits of IT networking to the professional AV industry. Using Dante-enabled products ensures interoperability between audio devices and allows end-users to enjoy high quality, flexible solutions—typically with a lower total cost of ownership.
The seeds of the company were sown in Sydney, Australia, where a small team of engineers was designing new technologies for Motorola Research Labs. Motorola shuttered the facility in 2003, but a few members of the team stayed together, securing backing from the National Information and Communications Technology of Australia (NICTA), a government research institute whose goal is to spawn innovative technology to benefit the growth of the industry in Australia.
- The existing financial system consists of disconnected standalone packages from QuickBooks, MYOB and Excel. Each month-end, the stand-alone trial balances are extracted and the consolidated performance is constructed manually in Excel.
- Consolidated financial reporting with multiple currencies
- Integrated AR and AP solutions and flexible GL functionality
- Inventory management and Control
- Support for contract manufacturing options both current and future.
- Assist with demand and supply planning
- Integrate with SalesForce – Audinate’s preferred CRM tool
- Handle future product release of Dante’s Domain Manager product
- Manage e-commerce related transactions
- Payroll functions for the Australian Entity
- Provide a minimum set of key Dashboards, reporting and analysis
- Real-time data, analytics and metrics
- Budgeting and Planning functionality
AVT Engagement and Solution
- Streamline AR and AP processes by deploying NetSuite ERP, OneWorld for AU, USA entities with multi-book accounting
- Implement, Multi-currency inter-company transactional processing, balancing and revaluation with correct Subsidiary structures and consolidation
- Deploy reporting to Support for segmentation departments, cost and profit centres in reporting
- Approval processes for AP and expense reporting linked to the organisation
- Implement Delegated Authorities
- Support for e-commerce related transactions
- Automate Demand and Supply Planning to support contract manufacturing
- Deploy Infinet Cloud Payroll for Australia for 50 Staff
- Deploy Extensity setup for Australia
- Deploy AVT Salesforce Integration for NetSuite – integrate, Opportunities and Orders to SalesForce.
- Implement business-specific Expense Approval Routing
- Implement business-specific Purchase Approval Routing
- Implement Secure Pay NetSuite Integration
- Implement business rules around PDF output generation