Software AG – Oracle NetSuite OpenAir Case Study
Software AG Standardizes on NetSuite OpenAir As Platform for Global Professional Services
- Integration of accounting and professional services helps project managers improve resource utilization through real-time views of budgets and schedules.
- Automated time-tracking and invoicing frees up project managers to deal with more strategic issues such as profitability forecasting.
- One office predicts an 8% savings in administrative overhead as a result of NetSuite OpenAir’s integration.
- NetSuite OpenAir provides consistent, global customer service for Software AG’s offices.
“Not having to worry if the data is correct has freed us up to focus on higher strategic values such as how to efficiently manage a project, forecasting, and revenue recognition.”
– Software AG
- Software AG international offices were using a combination of legacy business tools and homegrown software to manage professional services projects.
- Managers were unable to track budgets and schedules, so resource utilization suffered.
- Offices required extra headcount to deal with the complexities of spreadsheets and standalone project management software packages.
- After a series of tests in offices across six focus countries, Software AG decided to standardize on NetSuite OpenAir to serve as its global professional services platform.
- Each international office is now unified on the corporate NetSuite OpenAir system.
- Software AG uses NetSuite OpenAir’s common knowledge base as the core of its global support infrastructure.