AVT Integrates NetSuite with Interlogic Multipick WMS for Ecostore
Interlogic Multipick WMS
MultiPick® is a well-proven WMS application, trusted by international companies, and used in some of New Zealand’s largest warehousing facilities.
It has earned its stripes in the tough and competitive fast-moving consumer goods market, where every logistic process is scrutinised to drive out costs and optimise efficiencies. Like all great kiwi software, it is surprisingly featured rich and priced very competitively against well-known international branded WMS products. The wide range of features offered by MultiPick® means it can virtually adapt to any type of warehousing situation, from industries as diverse as apparel to cold storage, pharmaceuticals and others. MultiPick® will create a competitive edge for your business through increased efficiency, visibility and integrity.MultiPick® is developed by the same company who implements it and also provides critical on-going support throughout its life cycle.
Systems Integration Overview
AVT was invited to assist with the integration of Interlogix Multipick for our NZ customer Ecostore. The project was completed within 6 months from Design to Go Live. Summary of flows integrated are outlined below:
- Customers created or updated in NetSuite were sent off to the Multipick WMS
- Items created or updated in NetSuite were sent off to the Multipick WMS
- Orders raised in NetSuite on the Ecostore webstore were sent to Multipick WMS for picking
- Once orders were picked in the WMS and fulfilment was created in NetSuite in real-time
- Purchase Orders raised in NetSuite were sent off to Multipick
- Order orders were receipted the receipts were created back in NetSuite
- Transfer Order from NetSuite sent to the WMS and fulfilments against the transfers were sent back to Netsuite
- Inventory Sync was scheduled to occur on a daily basis to sync inventory between NetSuite and the WMS
- Work Orders raised in NetSuite were sent to the WMS. As goods were manufactured the finished goods were received in NetSuite.
For more information please contact email@example.com